The FCRi also supports the Catalan Council for Scientific Communication (C4), a permanent forum for professionals and agents from all areas and levels to meet and share news, views, experiences and other science information.
C4 does this in a variety of ways that include:
- Identifying synergies that can help to optimise scarce resources and maximise their impact on citizenship
- Acting as an instrument of debate and reflection on the various scientific strategies and initiatives launched in Catalonia
- Contributing to the emergence of science in popular culture
- Inspiring and creating significant impacts to enhance a strong opinion and critical thinking of citizenship
- Promoting innovative programmes and strategies
- Helping to make Catalonia an international reference point for the public understanding of science.